Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Video Game Review: Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 by Adrien

Roller Coaster Tycoon 3



I have been playing Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 since my daddy installed it for me a few days ago. It was like an early Christmas present, since that's all I can think about the last few months. When I was little, I only rode regular kiddie rides, then over the summer I rode a real loopy coaster and it changed my life forever!  I have sketched so many roller coasters and searched them up just to locate and stare at them on Google Earth. But, to be able to build my own... WOW!


The park I am building right now is called "Halloween Town".  I have a drop tower and have built two very speedy fast roller coasters so far with tons of loops. There is another ride that I call "Witches Broom" it  shoots straight up into the air and then falls back. I like the game because you can build rides and make your own people and add themes, food stands, decorations, park employees, pretty much everything you can imagine that makes a great park. It even goes so far as to show you your profits or losses and gives you stats and awards for best park.

You should go buy this game because it's the best PC game I have ever played!  



1 comment:

Faith said...

This sounds like a really fun game. I want to play it.