Monday, September 27, 2010

Masterpiece Monday: Reagan

Instead of drawing a picture from a book that I like, I wanted to show you a picture of some characters that I made up for a story I'm writing. I won't give you the whole story, but I'll tell you the background of the characters that I named Luncas (Loon-sa)

wolfy
  
There are the good luncas and bad luncas and the big boss. The good female luncas are purple and the male good luncas are blue. The bad female luncas are black and the male bad luncas are gray. The big boss is all the colors of all the luncas. All of the luncas have small swords on there heads that can also be used for grabbing things up high. The good luncas nest in the snowy mountains and in prairies and beautiful fields. The bad luncas nest in high peaks and dark caves and they are some times found in eagles nests. The luncas have groups. For example the luncas that live in the field are in one group and the ones in the snowy peaks are in another.
 
            The Big Boss





Right now I'm building a story using these characters.  I will share it with you soon! 














Do you like to make up stories or draw pictures of characters that you created? If so, send them to us, and we'll use them in our Masterpiece Mondays!









3 comments:

Andria said...

I love your drawings and your stories, Reagan! Can't wait to hear this one! :)

Janeth said...

I am so looking forward to reading your story, Reagan. You have a great imagination. Your characters are awesome.

AMY Reale ~ ReadingTeen2 said...

Reagan, after seeing your drawings, I am now very anxious to read your story... hurry. I like your imagination.