Thursday, September 9, 2010

Review: Warriors #1 Into the Wild

Warriors #1: Into the Wild (summer reading)This is Warriors book 1.

  • Reading level: Ages 9-12
  • Paperback: 288 pages
  • Publisher: HarperTrophy (March 27, 2007)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 0061284203
  • ISBN-13: 978-0061284205


For generations, four Clans of wild cats have shared the forest according to the laws laid down by their warrior ancestors. But the ThunderClan cats are in grave danger, and the sinister ShadowClan grows stronger every day. Noble warriors are dying—and some deaths are more mysterious than others.
In the midst of this turmoil appears an ordinary house cat named Rusty . . . who may turn out to be the bravest warrior of them all.



I liked it because I love cats and exploring and it is full of it. It is about a cat named Rusty. He always wondered what it was like in the forest and what life was like there. He gets unexpected friends and does unexpected things and gets unexpected honor.  At first I didn't really like this book.  But then I didn't have anything to read, so I started this book again and I realized that I really liked it because I was farther in the book and that's when the adventure starts!

Four Crowns



2 comments:

Faith said...

I read the whole warrior series so far and I am eagerly looking forward to the third book of the fourth series! Even though I read this book almost three years ago I still remember quite a bit of it. I remember the main prophecy was, Fire alone can save the Clan.

Anonymous said...

I've heard a lot about this series but I've never read them. Glad you liked it!