Monday, September 20, 2010

Masterpiece Mondays ~ Wanna draw for us???




So this is what we kids came up with... We all decided it would be cool to have a Masterpiece Monday. We draw a picture from our favorite book or the book we are reading at the time. We might do this as a special post once a month or if it's popular once a week!

What we want YOU to do is draw/sketch a picture of your favorite character from a book, movie or video game and email it to us along with a little about youself and we will pick our favorite and post it next week.


                                                      ReadingTween@ReadingTeen.net



Adrien

So I decided to draw a picture of Greg from
 "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" He is at a roller coaster park.


               





                          





AnnaBanana



The picture I wanted to draw was Hermione from Harry Potter. I have her crazy unruly hair. I love her so much!




Austin





I think my will be the coolest pic. I drew a picture based on the book I'm reading right now.
The book is called Forts: Fathers and Sons and it is really good so far!










DREW








So as you have already figured out we are all Harry Potter freaks. I have decided to draw Harry. Hope you think it's cool! P.S. I must not tell lies!





We know these are not tween books but teen books. We saw these at the library and thought they were very good. We do not know who drew them but loving them just the same.

Fallen by Lauren Kate


Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice job! I just finished Hush, Hush. You guys are fun to follow. I may need to recruit you as a guest for my blog! From:@Siberian_Cats

Unknown said...

That would be fun. Let us know when we can do something. I think that sounds cool.

~Sharon said...

You guys are great artists!! I also love that you all love to read. I look forward to following you and reading your great reviews.

Reagan and Bransen's Grandmother

Guta Bauer said...

The Fallen one is amazing!

April X said...

You guys are so good at drawing!!! I could never draw something like this hahah, I am just artistically challenged. I really like Austin's pic, though I haven't read the book yet :)

Steve Novak said...

Well done! There's some budding artistic talent in this group!