Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Witch And Wizard: The Gift: By James Patterson



Mass Market Paperback: 352 pages
Publisher: Grand Central Publishing; Reprint edition (March 1, 2012)
The Authors Website: James Patterson
Buy The Book: Amazon
When they were imprisoned by the new, brutal government, Whit and Whisty were barely able to escape with their lives. Discovering a hidden community of children like themselves--hunted by the state and with varying degrees of special talents--they have taken refuge underground. But the New Order is rapidly pushing in on them from all sides, and the pressure to stop the regime is mounting.


One day, as they rush to save another group of kids who are about to be captured by police, Whit and Whisty discover not only their own faces plastered to buildings on wanted posters, but also their parents'. When the hunting party sent out after the siblings always seems to be one step ahead of them, they begin to fear that it is controlled by a very, very powerful force. They are in much more danger than they feared...

I enjoyed reading this book. The writing was good with just a few errors. But maybe that  was because it was advanced readers copy *strokes imaginary beard*. Ahh well..... But back to earth. I enjoy James Patterson's books because they are kick-butt teens. Yes this is another teen book I read but I'm still not on the teens gang. Back to earth again.  OKAY.  I think that kick-butt books are the best BECAUSE they aren't afraid to stick up for the ones they love, and what is right.  Even though earth is crumbling around them they never lose hope, because hope is all they have left. I think that if I had the gift like Whisty I'd freakin KICK THE N.O.'S BIG HAIRY BUTTS!!! No mercy required. lol... ahh back to earth for the hundredth time!! Sorry precious. lol. So Why doesn't Whisty have the same urge I do? I have no idea.... SO I think my favorite character is.... No one!! At first I thought that I would like Whisty best because she has the gift, you know, but then she went all soft and now that's a no no.  I don't like Whit because he's more soft than Whisty.  I HATE Brian Swan,  and the rest of the lot is barley in the book!!  So yeah...... So I am really hoping that I get my hands on the next one so that I can see if Whisty makes up for her softyness (I don't think that's a word...) and Whit.

If you like James Patterson's books look at the reviews Of Maximum Ride
Maximum Ride 5: Reagans
Maximum Ride 1 Manga: Faith
Maximum Ride 7:  Reagan
Maximum Ride 3-4: Anna
Maximum Ride 1: Reagan

Note To Parents

Whit in the book cusses at Brian.... 

Whit also kiss's one of the resistance.

There is also gruesome things like hand being delivered for torture for Whisty.

No comments: