Thursday, October 6, 2011

Angel: Maximum Ride: James Patterson

Reading level: Young Adult
Hardcover: 320 pages
Publisher: Little, Brown and Company; 1 edition (February 14, 2011)
Buy the book:  Amazon
In the seventh book in the bestselling series, evil scientists are still trying to convince Max that she needs to save the world, this time by providing the genetic link in speeding up the pace of evolution. Worse, they're trying to convince her that her perfect mate is Dylan, the newest addition to the flock. The problem is that, despite herself, Max is starting to believe it.

Fang travels the country collecting his own gang of evolved humans, but the two separate flocks must unite to defeat a frightening doomsday cult whose motto is "Save the planet: kill the humans." And this time, the true heroine, for once, might just be little Angel.

This book is about, Max, FANG, ANGEL, Gazzy(Gassman), Iggy, Total, (DIE!) Dylan (KILL HIM!!).

So Fang left at the end of the last book to make his own flock. So he leaves Max heart-broken. Since she was screaming her head off in her room at the flocks safe house, and crying up in trees, the flock called Max's mom, DR. Martinez. So who's left? Fang. So who's there? you guessed him: Dylan *growls at him lashing tail*.  So when Dylan and Max are told that they should go to a house and get married Max and Dylan say no, BUT they become closer and closer throughout the book. Fang and Max's flocks both hear about this Doomsday group, that they are chanting, "Save that planted, kill the humans!" So Fang calls Max begging for help. So both flocks come together to save the planet...again.

I HATE this book!!!! It's dumb and stupid and it's ALL DYAN'S fault!! I hate it because Fang leaves Max and Max likes stupid DYLAN!!!!! IF DYLAN HADN'T TOLD FANG TO LEAVE IN THE BOOK BEFORE THIS THEN MAX AND FANG WOULD BE TOGETHER AND I WOULD LIKE THE BOOK!!!! BUT NO IT'S STUPID DYLAN INSTEAD!!! Don't read it if you like FANG(Who's worthy of Max, Hotter than Dyaln, SMARTER than Dylan, and he's not 6 MONTHS OLD!!) I punched the pillow, I cried and I really screamed into the pillow.

Oh and there is kissing in this book and it's really mushy gushy!




14 comments:

Linda (Cat) said...

Haha, I'm sure it wasn't your intention but I laughed SO HARD reading this review, I agree about Dylan, though. TEAM FANG. You're a harsh critic though, aren't you!? I don't mean that in a bad way though-- I support honest reviews (and write them) all the way!

Andye said...

Haha, she IS a harsh critic, right? I kept saying, "Are you sure you want to write that?" :P

Well, she's definitely passionate! And she must love the series a lot, if it evokes this kind of emotion! :D

Faith said...

You gotta admit though, Dylan is pretty cool. And I only know that from what Rea has told me. Ironic, right? I need to read these books.

Rea Rea said...

AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DYLAN'S NOT COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHHHHAAAAAAHAHAHHA!! That is really funny! I liked your review! Yeah, i would go for team FANG! He is AWESOME! I HATE DYLAN! =) But i luv the books!

Rea Rea said...

They are awesome but Dylan need to DIE!!!!!!

Faith said...

No, he doesn't... If he book doesn't have villains/bad charris, the book has nothing. That's my opinion. Oh, btw, awesome review!

Rea Rea said...

Yeah but Dylan Is not the villain. and you've never read them so you wouldn't know. And you ALWAYS pick the guys that are the most hot.....

Faith said...

Well, that is true, but Fang just doesn't seem like it. And I know he isn't the villain, you've told me exactly what the charris are so yes I would know.

Anonymous said...

oh my God yes thats exactly how I feel & exactly what I did when I finished that book!!!!!!! I absolutly hated it because of dylan, but im still gonna read the next book in hopes that maxs comes to her senses & rips dylans guts out *smiles at the thought* and then gets back with Fang! Team Fang Forever!!!!

Rea Rea said...

I think your my new best friend!

Faith said...

O.O *sniffle... throws.. hmm.. potatoes at rea!!*

Rea Rea said...

*runs around screaming*

Rea Rea said...

*runs around screaming*