Monday, July 11, 2011

Maximum Ride By James Patterson

Maximum Ride: The Manga, Vol. 4Reading level: Young Adult
Paperback: 224 pages
Publisher: Yen Press (April 26, 2011)
Buy the Book:  Amazon

Despite their initial hesitation, living with Anne has softened the Flock, so Max is keenly aware that it's time to leave. With Thanksgiving so near, though, all of them want to stay, at least until they've had their first ever Thanksgiving turkey! But danger is on the horizon as Jeb's plan advances, and while the Flock's new school seems normal and safe, secrets are hidden beneath its prestigious facade...

I LOVE THIS BOOK! It's the best book in the world!! I think it was well written and I LOVED the characters but my favorite's had to be Max and Iggy. Because I think they really loved each other! ♥ :) There were some minor cuss words in the book but that's really it, and they hold hands, but that's it.... You really need to read this book! It's my favorite book!  











2 comments:

Andrea Mack said...

Sounds interesting! I'll have to try it.

Rea Rea said...

wait... thats not my review thats anna's! I'll fix that...Or wait i can't...