Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Review of Nancy Drew by Leap Frog \ Didj



Item model number: 30684
Manufacturer recommended age: 7 - 10 years

-Team up with Nancy Drew, the famous girl detective, to solve the mystery of the jewel-encrusted Tottlemeyer Teapot.
-Teaches spelling: Consonant and vowel blends, compound words, contractions, plural words.
Library of games featuring favorite characters from SpongeBob SquarePants, Star Wars and Indiana Jones.
-Kids can customize the game online with the spelling words they are studying in school.
Parents connect to the LeapFrog® Learning Path to see what their child is learning.



Welcome to Nancy Drew: Mystery in the Hollywood Hills! Team up with Nancy Drew, the famous girl detective, to solve the mystery of the jewel-encrusted teapot. This treasured teapot has been smashed and someone has taken the jewels leaving clues behind. It's up to you to solve the clues. As the mystery unfolds, you can take breaks from sleuthing to solve mini-mysteries, shop in a glamorous boutiques and text message friends. And, you can customize the game online with subjects you're studying in school


My Review


I think it was a very good game, it had a lot of  mysteries. I beat it three times... What I thought about Nancy Drew, was that I love the game because you got to go shopping and you have to solve a bunch of mysteries. You really get to learn a lot in this game, especially spelling. You had to unlock the places you need to go and you get to go online and choose from more than 10,000 spelling words to match those your studying in school. You also get to go through Nancy Drew's house and her attic, which is fun. What I don't like about it, is that it has OK. graphics and the characters don't look like the ones in the book. They look like the characters in the movie, and I think that the game could be longer. I really did beat it in 3 days. This is a really good game, and you should buy the movie also. I really loved the movie and the books. I read the Nancy Drew books, I thought they were really good. I think I should do a book review on them. I will soon, how about that? :D



No comments: