Sunday, January 2, 2011

ivy + bean by: Annie Barrows + Sophie Blackall

Reading level: Ages 6-10
Paperback: 376 pages
Publisher: Chronicle Books (October 1, 2008)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0811864952
ISBN-13: 978-0811864954

 

Meet Ivy and Bean, two friends who never meant to like each other.

The moment they saw each other, Bean and Ivy knew they would never be friends. But when Bean plays a trick on Beans sister, and has to hide, quick! Ivy comes to the rescue with her wand, some face paint, and a bucket of worms. Will they end up in trouble? Maybe. Will they have fun? Of course! :) 


What I thought... 
I really liked the story because at first, Ivy and Bean did not want to be friends... until they meet. Bean thought that Ivy was really weird. But when they meet, they have so much in common. And guess what! I read this book in 4 days! It what really good! 

The characters I liked...
My two favorite characters are, Ivy and Bean. Why do I like Ivy... I really liked Ivy because she wants to be a witch and she dresses up like a witch and its really funny.  Why do I like Bean... 
I really liked Bean, because she is really funny and I liked how she has a big sister named Nancy, and Beans sister is just like mine. my sister from>>> musicandmoshing.com <<< hey check that out! :)  

So I want y'all to read this book and I hope y'all like it! 
its really funny!



Happy Reading! I hope y'all read the book!
We ♥ our followers!




No comments: