Monday, November 8, 2010

Come see the books Reading Vacation gave me...



So, I've made a friend from blogging and tweeting... her name is Melina from Reading Vacation. She and I have been tweeting back and forth for some time now, she is so sweet :) Melina sent me a bunch of books and some swag. I wanted to show you what, she was so kind, to send me in the mail.










The Six Crowns by Allan Jones & Gary Chalk - Greenwillow/HarperCollins
 
School of Fear

School of Fear: Class Is Not Dismissed!

 


The Pony Whisperer: The Word on the Yard







  The Pony Whisperer by Janet Rising - Sourcebooks Jabberwocky

  
The Fossil Hunter of Sydney Mines      The Fossil Hunter of Sydney Minds by Jo Ann Yhard - Nimbus Publishing
Suddenly Supernatural: School Spirit    Suddenly Supernatual: School Spirit by Elizabeth Cody Kimmel - Little Brown

 Only Girls Allowed (Pink Locker Society) The Pink Locker Society: Only Girls Allowed by Debra Moffitt- St.Martin's Griffin


Darkwood   Darkwood by M.E. Breen - Bloomsbury


Fortune's Folly    Fortune's Folly by Deva Fagan - Henry Holt


Book swag...

Cheerleader by Adrianne Ambrose signed stickers 
The Fall of the Templar signed bookmarks
The Clockwork Chronicles by Gray Griffins signed bookmarks
Nice and Mean by Jessica Leader bookmark
Karma Bites by Stacy Kramer, Valerie Thomas bookmark
Thomas and the Dragon Queen by Shutta Crum post card.

Dear Melina,

Thank you so much for giving me these books. My favorite book, out of all of them, is School of Fear by Gitty Daneshvari. I can't wait to read and review this book. I will be excited to work through all of these books you gave me! I now have a TBR pile :)

Follow Melina on Twitter

Melina is a really fun, cute, cool, awesome, 11 year old girl!!! So take a reading vacation with her!
Thank you Melina so much for giving me 11 books and signed swag!



~ Anna Banana

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anna,

I was happy to share these books with you. I will have more to share in the future too. Have fun reading them. I loved School of Fear.

Melina

Anonymous said...

No need to read books about sucking cock. The best way to learn is through experience.

Anonymous said...

Once upon a time there was a little girl. She sucked my cock. The end.