Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Ghost Next Door By R.L Stien


Paperback: 144 pages
Publisher: Scholastic (September 1, 2003)
Reading level:
Ages 9-12
Buy the Book:  Amazon

When an odd new boy moves in next door, Hannah's neighborhood starts to get more and more eerie, and she suspects that the pale boy must be a ghost. 

I thought it was good but mostly sad. It was sad because I felt like what was happening to her was actually happening to me. At least that is how it made me feel. It was good in the writing and how much she seems like a real person! 
My favorite character is the main character Hanna. My second favorite person is Danny, the boy Hanna suspects is a ghost. I liked this book so I recommend it to people who like fiction and kind of scary stories, and people who like real-life stories, because this one seemed real. Thanks have a great day bye!


1 comment:

Rea Rea said...

I cried at the end! I am only emotional for books...... wonder why????