Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Archenemy by Frank Beddor

ArchEnemy: The Looking Glass Wars, Book Three
Reading level: Young Adult
Hardcover: 370 pages
Publisher: Dial (October 15, 2009)
Buy the Book:  Amazon
Title and Author

Archenemy Frank Beddor
Plot Summary

So in this book Alyss is fighting with her duty and her love to Dodge. She also has suspicions of the suite family the Diamonds, and the Arch, the king of Borderland, has a weapon that will destroy Wonderland AND a bit of Borderland. And to top it all off Redd is back from earth.
Plot High Point

To me it is in the end!!!!!!!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Setting
There is a LOT let's just leave it at that.

Personal Opinion
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Favorite character: Dodge Anders 2nd favorite character: Alyss Heart Favorite Creature: Jaborwoky Favorite place: Heart Place Main character: Alyss Heart Main place: Um not sure I know I am just 10 but....I LOVED IT!!! I loved how Alyss is getting over Leopold and is with Dodge again!!!! I was SO freaked when she was about to marry Leopold. I REALLY didn't want Alyss to marry him! If she had i would have contacted Frank and told him to redo that and Dodge save her WAY before Leopold asked her! So thats why I was hanging on every word when Dodge and Alyss's romance came into the page and when that happens my heart is normally going SO fast!! So I love when this book has romance and action! But it is sad sometimes....BUT I STILL LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your review; you are so cute and made me want to buy this book.

Rea Rea said...

Thanks! It's one of da best!