Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Ivy and Bean Break the Fossil Record by Annie Barrows


Reading level: Ages 7-10
Paperback: 124 pages 
Publisher: Chronicle Books (December 20, 2007)
Language: English 
ISBN-10: 081186250X 
ISBN-13: 978-0811862509  

 

 
Rambunctious second-grader Bean and her more conservative friend, Ivy, are back for another easy-chapter-book adventure. This time, a book of world records gets the class thinking of feats they can accomplish. Bean unsuccessfully (and hilariously) tries to break some records, then decides to be the youngest person to discover dinosaur bones and starts digging in the backyard. Ivy has read a book about Mary Anning, who found a dinosaur skeleton at the age of 12. 
My Review

 
I really liked the book and my favorite part is, the first part. I really liked the third-chapter, It was funny and my favorite character had to be Bean. I ♥ Bean, she is really funny. And I liked Ivy, she was funny too. I want to read the fourth one, it looks really good. My favorite book of Ivy and Bean has to be the second one.


I ♥ this book, it was really good! Read it! :)
We ♥ our followers!

 

1 comment:

Angelique said...

Oh, I think my friend's daughter would like this one! I'm gonna tell her about it, thanks for the review =)