Sunday, February 13, 2011

GoddessGirls Artemis the brave By: Suzanne Williams

book cover of 
Artemis the Brave 
 (Goddess Girls, book 4)
by
Joan Holub and 
Suzanne Williams

Reading level: Ages 7-10
Paperback: 240 pages
Publisher: Aladdin; Original edition (December 7, 2010)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1416982744
ISBN-13: 978-1416982746
Naturally everyone at Mount Olympus Academy thought Artemis was brave simply because she was an excellent archer and the "goddess of the hunt," but if they could read her mind when they were in the Forest of the Beasts on a Beast-ology assignment for Professor Ladon, they'd think otherwise. She could almost hear them now: "My, godness, we never knew Artemis was such a wuss." Athena, Aphrodite, and Persephone were counting on her to finish off the Geryon, a "one-headed, two-armed, three-bodied, four-winged, six-legged beast." She'd finished off two other nasty creatures, a she-dragon and a goat-headed Chimera, but there would be a whole lot of shrieking before they'd get an A from Ladon on this one. "Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah." The four best goddess-girlfriends were going to have their work cut out for them if they were going to destroy that "big green patoot" before the next class.

My Review

I really like the first part of the book, It was really good. I loved how in the first part they were fighting! And I loved Athena's character. I really was excited to read about Athena. ♥ I liked Artemis also, She was really good at fighting. I really liked Chapter 3, it was my favorite part of the book. I can't tell you what happens in chapter 3, you're going to have to believe me on thisone. You really need to read this book, it is really good: There is some fighting and stuff like that! I love this series, it is such a great series for girls.
We ♥ Our Followers! :)
 

1 comment:

LM Preston said...

My 9 yr old will love this series. I'm adding it to her list.