Friday, December 16, 2011

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Part 1

  • Paperback: 200 pages
  • Publisher: VIZ Media LLC; Original edition (October 7, 2008)
  • Language: English
  • Buy the Book: Amazon

     In the mystified land of Hyrule, three spiritual stones hold the key to the Triforce, and whoever holds them will control the world! A boy named Link sets out on a quest to deliver the Emerald, the spiritual stone of the forest, to Zelda, Princess of the land of Hyrule. The journey will be long and perilous, and Link will need all his skill and courage to defeat evil. The battle for Hyrule and the Sacred Realm has begun!



     This book isn't one of the comic books that we Americans claim to be manga, this is the real deal! A Japanese book that goes right to left instead of left to right! I was so excited about the book and I was not let down. This was a good book, all clean and perfect all around, no cussing, not even kissing or romance (except that Link and Zelda are obviously crushing on each other) at all! (Though I suspect there will be in the other books) I thought that I might be let down but it turned out to be pretty funny and cool.

I didn't like that the dude doesn't wear pants! In other pictures I see him wearing tights at least, but in the book he's pretty much just wearing a little green dress! It's a miracle that no wind was blowing!

My favorite character was definitely Link, he's so cute and brave! In the first half he's only a cute little kid, but then he grows up for the second half and he's more dramatic, but still awesome.
My other favorite character was Epona, the horse who liked Link from the start and ended up becoming his horse at the end. She is smart for a horse, and really cute and sweet.

My least favorite character was Ganondorf, the villain. He's kinda... meh. I just don't really like the guy.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice review! Have you read the Majoras Mask Mangas? I haven't, but I played the game and I love it even better than Ocarina of Time. The places are so creative and the music is very beautiful. I particularly love the moment at the end of the third day.

Rea Rea said...

I NEED to read this! I LOVE the video game!