Friday, April 13, 2012

Ghost Buddy: Zero to Hero by Henry Winkler and Lin Oliver



Ghost Buddy: Zero to Hero
by Henry Winkler and Lin Oliver
Series: Ghost Buddy #1
Reading level: Ages 8 and up
Paperback: 176 pages
Publisher: Scholastic Paperbacks (January 1, 2012)
Buy the book: Amazon
Billy Broccoli is new to the neighborhood, and wants cool friends and a spot on the baseball team more than anything. But the one thing he never wanted is his own personal ghost. So imagine his surprise when he ends up sharing a room with Hoover Porterhouse, a funny ghost with a whole lot of attitude.

When an obnoxious school bully sets out to demolish Billy, the Hoove comes up with a plan for revenge. It’s all in the Hoove’s Rule Number Forty-Two: Stay cool. And like it or not, Billy and the Hoove have to stick together if Billy ever wants to get in style, get even, and conquer the school.
I really liked this book.  It is funny and interesting and it made me keep reading for a long time.  I like the whole story and how it has a part about Hoover (the ghost) and a part about Billy.  It was easy to read so I could read it myself.

It ended it a big cliffhanger, so I can't wait to read the next book!

I recommend this to people who like funny books, or ghost stories, or books about someone's life.


No comments: