Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Book Review: The Weaver by Kai Strand

Hardcover: 94 pages
Publisher:
Guardian Angel Publishing, Inc (December 10, 2010)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1616331216
ISBN-13: 978-1616331214
Buy the book:
Amazon
Visit the site: kaistrand.com
In a town of word weavers, Mary suffers through her third year of Novice Word Weaving. Mary thinks her troubles are over when she meets a gnome-elf who grants her a wish. But instead of weaving a better story, she's weaving strange yarn charms to accompany her still pathetic tales. Suggested age for readers: 9-12

This book was a really good book, I liked the way Kai wrote it. It was really cool how she made little story's throughout the book! I like the storyline, it is a short novel, but I thought it was really interesting! The Weaver is a really cute, fun book, I think that it is a boy/girl novel and the age for the book is 9-12. I liked it and I would read it again. I mean, I think you would like it, if you liked elves and magical creatures! The book was very well written and enjoyable. READ IT.



Happy Reading! =)

Anna Banana

2 comments:

Kai Strand, Author said...

I don't know how I missed this! Thanks for the kind words, Anna. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for reading :D

Rea Rea said...

Looks really cool! Great review Anna!